Premier Vintners is a specialist wine merchant which offers a very interesting, challenging and rewarding working environment based on goals and achievement. The company prides itself on delivering outstanding quality product and service to its customers where value is primordial.
Our quality is associated with the producers we represent, products we sell and the people working with us. Our very small team of employees are best in class, customer centric, focusing on delivering superior service because they wholly embrace the Premier Vintners ethos:
Premier Vintners - Where quality come first!
Sales Professionals for both On and Off trade with genuine prospects of Sales Manager/Sales Directorship, we need a man or woman who can lead from the front and by continued example.
Premier Vintners Ltd is a small and successful company which is establishing itself as one of The UK's Premier Fine Wine Distributor, and online retailer. We have some enviable agencies, and certainly some of the very best Italian Wineries, and need to expand the distribution side of the company.
We are currently looking for experienced fine wine specialists to assist in the presentation of its excellent wine list to Restaurants and quality Retailers throughout the UK and a further individual separately also assist in growing and building their own private client database. The company has been trading for approximately ten years and now boasts probably the UK's most loyal client base, some of the best wine agencies, and premium value wines from all over the world, we are constantly adding to this list and require more dedicated proven sales people with sound knowledge of fine wine to assist in this continued growth. Currently we are generating increasing sales enquiries with more than the current team can handle.
The ideal candidate:
• Passionate about wine and able to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent wine knowledge.
• Proven sales skills within the wine trade (minimum 2 years) and the confidence to deal with high net worth individuals on a regular basis.
• Ability to achieve set targets and provide monthly reports, manage growth and continued expansion to meet the business goals.
• Has a high level of integrity and professionalism in all actions.
• Is a team player who is willing to assist with other duties within the company as and when required.
• Must be a hard working, highly talented self starter, exhibiting a positive can-do attitude with strong goal orientation.
• Demonstrates time management skills and discipline to get the job done.
• Communicates with clarity and consistency both written and orally.
• Exhibits strong follow through on commitments, whether it be to co-workers or clients alike.
• Can cultivate strong supplier relationships.
• Must be resourceful, creative and have a desire to earn not less than £50,000 per annum.
Salary Information; Salary and Commissions based on rising profit share, earnings for the right people will be not less than £40,000 per annum and could exceed £100,000*. A minimum earnings package can be arranged for experienced individuals joining the team.
*Salary of £100,000 per annum based on £750,000+ sales pa.
If you feel that our values are your values, please send your C.V. in word format along with your contact details and a covering letter stating which position you are applying for and why you would like to work for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Vintners is an equal opportunities employer.